The student should logically write the work, correctly using the necessary terminology, and during the defense, clearly state their thoughts and give concrete reasons. research paper has several classifications:
- fundamental, the acquisition of new theoretical knowledge, scientific data and patterns in the area under study;
- search, development of the latest forecasts of the formation in science and technology, as well as the search and discovery of non-existent patterns;
- applied, the solution of certain scientific problems to create new solutions (development of methods, recommendations and step-by-step instructions).
While compiling the scientific work, the student must independently conduct research that can solve specific problems. Work must fully disclose all the accumulated knowledge and skills of the student. research paper sets students with certain goals that are important to consider when researching and writing all the material:
- develop skills for independent research that can be used to solve actual problems;
- a thorough study of existing works, both in our country and abroad;
- the ability to independently study the selected problem;
- demonstration of skills to analyze and systematize the data obtained in the course of research;
- develop an interest in research paper.
As soon as the student receives the task, he should familiarize himself with it and, if necessary, feel free to ask questions. No need to postpone work until later, as it may be delayed. Above the scientific work it is necessary to work regularly, qualitatively performing all the tasks and recommendations of the head.
It is necessary to do research paper regularly and spend a lot of time on it, but it’s worth it, since only a few semesters can get really high-quality work. It is important not to get upset if something does not work, as everyone learns and there is nothing to worry about. The student needs to memorize four basic rules that will help to successfully cope with the task:
- work regularly;
- the supervisor does not have to fully guide all the steps of the student;
- feel free to take the initiative;
- understand that everyone has the right to make mistakes.